Who am I?

My photo
I'm very eclectic, some may call me weird... I love to read, I love my nook, I love my cook HAHA Just kidding! I wish I had one! I love to have fun,and laugh, shopping, dancing and listening to music,is what keeps me entertained. I love babies and am scared to death of having one, I love to be creative and although I I know so many plans I wish and hope to have, I still feel like I need to find who I am. This blog may just help me to discover that.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sitting at the airport… The Adventures of Big Balls Peanut Butter and Jelly, my degree, and my dog!!!!

There I was in Raleigh, NC waiting for my 5:50 pm flight to Charlotte… where I had to wait again for my connection to NJ…

I don’t get it, why do I have to stop in the same state? How annoying is that? A trip that would normally be no more than 2-3 hours, if that, turns into an 8(Counting from time I arrive at the Raleigh airport to my home) hour VOUAGE!!! Arggggg!!!

So there I was, I figure “I am going to be waiting for a while so why not start working on a blog post!?” Yay!

Some time ago I was at work eating lunch and thought of how boring my lunch was and decided to spice things up but before I could even begin my lunch decided to take a stand and have a word with me…

        We exchanged some words and it tried to stand its ground, but it didn’t look very promising…



Then I won and my lunch learned its lesson…


But any who as I announced I finally graduated and this week I received my degree and was absolutely stoked as well as overly emotional.
This is a big step for me and is only a promise to myself of how much I really can get accomplished.



YAY!!

In addition to my degree and my crazy kick ass peanut butter and jelly lunch shortly after my return from Raleigh, NC David and I got a DOG!

We didn’t plan it …entirely. Since David has the worst allergies in the world (seriously, we recently went to the allergist and his tests resulted positive for almost everything) we had been looking at what kind of breeds we could get that would be ok with him. We came up with Chinese crested as #1 and possibly a poodle or a yorkie.  Well, one day we decided to go to the pet shop just to see what kind of dogs they had and prices, we didn’t plan on purchasing anything. In fact on our way to the store we said that if anyone asks how they can help us we could just say that we are looking for a Chinese crested, the chances of them having one are so we should be ok. Well we get there are of course didn’t see any Chinese crested’s. We are looking at other puppies and the woman comes over to offer her services and the conversation went a lil like this:

David: “Oh, no we are just looking, and it doesn’t look like you have the kind of dog we are looking for.”

Saleswoman: “oh well, we get new pup’s in all the time, what kind of dog are you looking for?”

David: “Well I have really bad allergies and we are looking for a Chinese crested, they are really rare.”

Saleswoman: “OH MY GOD! We have one in the back! He has been here about 4 weeks and no one wants him, they think he is ugly, let me get him hold on!”

(Saleswoman goes to get the puppy)

Mickey:  ::Groan:: oh no…

She brought the puppy out and he was so cute! We got a great deal and I am absolutely smitten with my puppy!

Introducing
Martini Acevedo


He loves warm corners


And sleeps long hours


And thinks he can get away with a lot….


Well, that’s all for now folks! Stay tuned, new review coming soon!
Until Next Time,
Happy Reading to All!!!
The Night Reader ;)

No comments: