Who am I?

My photo
I'm very eclectic, some may call me weird... I love to read, I love my nook, I love my cook HAHA Just kidding! I wish I had one! I love to have fun,and laugh, shopping, dancing and listening to music,is what keeps me entertained. I love babies and am scared to death of having one, I love to be creative and although I I know so many plans I wish and hope to have, I still feel like I need to find who I am. This blog may just help me to discover that.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm back!!

It has been some time since I have written a "ME" post. I have had to do work on the blog  for school lately.

I recently finished my communications capstone with Ashford and am now off from school until 12/7, which is when I start my first Entrepreneurship class! I am very proud to say that I achieved an "A" in this class and got a GREAT grade for this blog assignment. I want to thank everyone who helped with their valuable feedback and AWESOME comments and ideas!! Thank you Nicole Peeler for motivating and inspiring me with your greatness!  I was unsure if I was going to keep it going considering the class was going to be over and I was going to begin other classes, however, I have had a FANTASTIC time blogging everything from my assignments to the "ME" posts. Therefore, the blog post's shall continue, it maybe not as often but I am going to try really hard to keep it up!!! I am going to continue providing book reviews, insight and discussions on communications, updates on what is currently happening with me, and of course updates on school and my classes. In addition, this class has helped me in realizing how much I love to read and write which has helped me to notice the possible world of publishing for career opportunities, as well as inspire me in so many ways! I have started thinking about the possibilities of graduate school and perhaps achieving a MFA in creative writing, writing popular fiction, writing in general or in English. I know I LOVE the world of literature, writing, publishing and all that great stuff so I sure do plan on ending up somewhere in the vast universe. At the end of my Entrepreneurship minor I am going to be taking a creative writing class that I am so UBBER excited to embark upon. This class will assist me in beginning to make various career decisions. Hopefully this is the beginning of a WONDERFUL thing and I am so excited about it I can cry!!!

Keep your eyes peeled as I will be working on posts soon regarding how my journey to Lancaster, PA to meet Nicole Peeler went (even though it was a few weekends ago) and my review on the recently read Dracula in Love by Karen Essex.

Can't wait to bring you more...
Until next time everyone!!
Happy Reading  My Friends!!!
<3 Mickey

No comments: